[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 16 20:04:08 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

Well, another gotcha day come and gone, this was my third.  I'll never get them trained but they are slowly accepting the fact that we are not dogs, we're bassets and have certain standards.  Like being pampered and entertained on a regular basis.  Gracie got a bit upset about all the fussing over Snoopy and playing with Snoopy and cuddling with Snoopy so I had to cuddle with Gracie and play with Gracie and fuss over Gracie so she'd stop sulking.  She is actually very nice to play with she is very gentle and she likes toys unlike LuLu who will NOT play with nor chase toys.  LuLu will chase Gracie and I while we chase the toy however, does that mean we are LuLu's toys?  It might.

Ben, my main man Ben I am SO glad to hear you are on the mend.  I've had what you had.  Twice.  And the clueless momPerson heard from my old vet that I had it a third time before I came to live with her when I was not even 4 yet.  It happens dude.  As for me I eat BB lamb/rice and Addition Salmon/sweet potato, pumpkin, green beans, carrots, apples and everything else I can scavange so I really hope you'll be back to snatching everything in sight in no time.

This morning was ridiculous, little Gracie got up at 4 and started in on the breakfast riot .... momPerson put in ear plugs and I went and got in bed with Julianne ..... a whole hour later she was still in there jumping on the bed and making a racket so I had to get out of bed at 5AM to eat breakfast.  Oh, the inconvenience.

More later from Snoopy, OEBE, Curator of missing objects
with LuLu who is slinging her special drool to all in need (but refuses to try to post to the drool ever again)
and Gracie the early riser (sheesh)