[Dailydrool] Positive thoughts of Cecilia

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sat Jan 4 09:47:48 PST 2014

Cecilia's photo is in the Senior Hounds Abound calendar this year on June 26th. (I don't know why I thought her date was May 15th.) I looked for her this morning and found her on June 26th. This photo was taken just a few months ago. I remember having to plead with her to let me take her picture so she could be in this years calendar. She wasn't one to pose for pictures. I took several pics of her that day but this one captured her sweet face the best. I bribed her with a piece of sharp cheddar cheese stuck to the top of the camera.

Cecilia's Momperson, Jacqie