[Dailydrool] Pancreatitis and loose stool

Sandra Graham sandra.graham at comcast.net
Sat Jan 4 12:35:50 PST 2014

Marlene:

Hercules had chronic pancreatitis for 3 years before he went to the bridge.
We used to give him a small amount of Metamucil in his food every day (he
got wet food, so it was easy to mix in). This seemed to help keep him
regular and the stools firmer.  We used a ½ teaspoon for 1 cup of wet food.

Sandi Graham

Hercules (ATB) and Annie, Daisy May, Bubba, Chloey Sue

And the pointers: Cooter, Ruckus, Rowdy Chet and Carnage McGee