[Dailydrool] update on Saralyn

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sat Jan 4 14:34:06 PST 2014

Saralyn's husband, Jeff, updated me this afternoon on Saralyn.
She is doing better but has to take a very, very expensive
medication after having a reaction to the first antibiotic she
was given.  They are trying to find something else that works for
her but she has had allergic reactions to several drugs in the
past few months and it may be that this one drug is what she
needs to get well.  Once she leaves the hospital, they won't be
able to afford this antibiotic so we need to send drool and a lot
of prayers that the antibiotic she gets while she is still in the
hospital is enough to take care of her infection.

Saralyn will need a long recovery from this so please keep
her in your thoughts and prayers as she recuperates.

Jeff also asked for some drool and prayers for Romeo as
he seems to be getting anxious over Saralyn not being at
home - he has a very delicate tummy so he doesn't need to
be getting too upset and causing more worry for his mom
and dad.

Again, if you'd like to send a card to Saralyn, please email me
off list for the address.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny