[Dailydrool] OMD!

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:23:04 PST 2014

We were away over the holidays and just got back late last night.  I picked my mail up from our neighbor who was taking it in for us and he commented, "You guys get a lot of mail."  I do get every catalog known to man ... Dick has already started unsubscribing me from them as a retirement project even though he works another month.  But those usually die down by Christmas.

It wasn't catalogs.  It was beautiful, magnificent Basset Christmas cards!  Cards that I've been opening and reading and laughing and crying over for two hours!!  Someone put me on the "heroes" list (even though I'm not)!

Thank you all for the wonderful gift!!  I'm truly honored and delighted.  Hugs to you all!  Laura (and Geoffrey, Henry and Molly too!!)