[Dailydrool] howliday card reminder

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jan 6 08:43:00 PST 2014

There are a few cards that haven't been received yet - if you
have been unable to get your cards out, please contact me
and let me know your status.  We know that this year weather
has been a factor in receiving card orders and/or getting cards
out and that sometimes other circumstances do happen.  But
remember that those who don't send cards, unless there is
a forgivable circumstance, are not allowed to participate
in future howliday card exchanges.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny