[Dailydrool] home alone

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 6 11:12:55 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,
We've been abandoned.  It's true we are just like that little boy in the movie and we are home alone.  They all got up early this morning and got dressed and then they left us.  That clueless momPerson had on her pants that smell like sheep.  I tried to rub my snooter all over them but she got frustrated and made me stop.  She was yelling something about drool all over her slacks and somebody hand her a washcloth.  After she and the girls left I kept checking the door but nobody came back.  Finally the clueless dadPerson returned but not my girls or my momPerson or my Grandma.  No camp friends either.  No one but me and LuLu and Gracie and the clueless dadPerson.
Ahroooooooooo ..... winter break is over.  Ahrooooooooo we are very sad at our house.
Ahroooooooo from Snoopy who is camped out by the front door.
with LuLu and Gracie who are giving sad, soft ahroooos of their own and camped out by the front door with me.