[Dailydrool] needing to vent

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 07:27:44 PST 2014

Oh Gosh Pam , you are way too nice,  similar thing happened here
yesterday,  only I was NOT nice and the language was awful.  hubby  spent the better
part of three hours outside cleaning out our driveway and the  patio,  so
that our girls could go outside to potty,  it is extremely  cold here and my
girls hate it and they freeze right up. especially in their  feet.  maggie
wears socks for protection but for some reason I can not keep  a pair of socks
on Annie.
   My neighbors across the street are one step up from total  white trash,
they do nothing  and never shovel snow , so to say the  least they got stuck
in their driveway,  when they finally got out, they  pulled into our
driveway  and PARKED their car in front of MY garage door  and then the GD idiot
cleaned his car off and left the snow in our  driveway.  OK, so by this time
I am totally P***  off and I go out and  put up my garage door and this poor
idiot was speechless when I  got  done with him,  he promptly  moved his
car and shoveled out our  driveway  I am one nasty  bad  A** B**** ! and I
don't  care.

I never did get around to buying snoods for my girls,  I only have two
weeks before surgery and I have so much to get done,  wish I could find
something to put on Annies feet to go outside,  both girls are Bassets, but  for
some reason, I cannot keep a pair of socks on Annie's feet, as soon as she
starts to walk, the socks come off ???????

so hubby has been off work since last Friday,  if this is what total
retirement is going to be like,  I am going to hang myself., all we do is
irritate each other grrrrrrrrrrrr

Marlene