[Dailydrool] Dear Conley, Llewis, Nigel, Doc, Mr Bisket & momPerson & Mila

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 06:56:07 PST 2014

Hi, Harrison B. Hound here. Ize SOOOOOO mad a me Momma. I kip telling her to COME ON AND LETS GO to KALIFORNIA or HAWIEE, eben toe Ize gits kar sickie. But Momma kips say somefin about her J-O-B. Some place her goes to during da day dat takes away from Momma and Me time. Ize no likes dat place, it mean to take me Momma way. It swallows her in da morning and spits her out at da end of day and her kan home to MEEEEEE. Ize do da Snoopy Happy Dance ebery time and den da Basset 500 around da apartment and den attack me bone. It be me dailee rightual.

Ize bin missarable here in Cheecago. It be so kold on Mundaze. Ize goes outside and mediately put up me paw, look at momma in pain and down Ize go. I lay rite down in da snow, Ize no walk no mure. No wayse. No howl. Momma cups me paw in her glove to warm it up, gits me up and back inside. Ize did dis THREE times on Mundaze and TWO TIMES on Toothdaze. By da afternuun on Toothdaze it beese better and Ize so cited to be outside for ten moonutes dat Ize pratickly pull Momma's arm out as me try to run on me leesh.

Momma has familee in Areezona and News Meccico dat kall to tell us da weafer dere. Likes wese care! Des lub to teese and it no be bery nice.

Oh and Momma says I be a Oracle kause I prudicted da weafer. In Nobember me belly and leg pits grew in fur, neber happin bufore. Ize now looks like abomdimal snowhound kause it bery thick and furrie. Momma wondered if it mint wese in for a kold, hard winter. and yep, shure nuff, da Oracle Hounds prudictshun be koming tru. Me setting up webbie page and charging ten dollures for predicshuns. It bese me fund to git us outta dis place!

Momma tells me dat if her job goes down hill, her might take da leep and mub us. Nuffin to keep us here and her toose BERY, BERY tired of dis weafer and place. Paws krossed!!!

So, fank you all for lettuce us krash at yur homes, Ize kip working on me Momma and will pack me bags.

Yur pawl,
Harrison B. Hound
Houndsicle in Cheecago