[Dailydrool] HEAT WAVE

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 08:15:44 PST 2014

it got really warm here yesterday,  14 degrees  girls  thought it was 60
they went out and chased each other around the maze that  Bill made with the
snow blower,  they actually stay on the paths , as the  snow is too deep for
them to romp in, they would get stuck,  as you can see  on my facebook
page, the snow is almost up to Annie's back.  schools were  still closed here
today as it was a minus 5 this morning,  the plows left  huge snow piles on
the corners and there is no place for the children to safely  stand and wait
for the bus,  they have to stand in the streets and the cars  coming around
the corners , can't see the children until you were right on  them , very
dangerous. suppose to warm up tomorrow with heavy RAIN, guess  who will have a
flooded back yard ?????????  no reprieve  here,  we went from a day of heavy
rain, to heavy deep snow, to bone chilling,  record breaking cold, to more
heavy rain.   did anyone see the  Northern lights last night ????????
I need to give Maggie and Annie a bath soon, Maggie is all broke out, red
scaly crusty bumps all over her back,  she is on a bland diet of boiled
white rice and chicken, her stools have been awesome  the last 5  days,  but
now her allergies  are in over drive,  I have to make  choices here, either
getting her stools firmed up  or controlling her  allergies,  impossible to
have it both ways I guess ???????
Does anyone else have a clingy Basset ????  Annie will follow me or  Bill
around the house constantly,  she wants to be with us and touching us.  what
is up with that ??????? she literally wants you to HUG here,  she will  get
up on your lap, and she wants to be HUGGED

Marlene mommy to a itchy Maggie and Evil Annie