[Dailydrool] Amanda Lynn - ATB

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 9 10:17:42 PST 2014

It is with an extreme broken heart that I report that Amanda Lynn has joined
Samantha Sue and Bob Burns at the Rainbow Bridge this morning.

Earlier this week, we had made the very painful decision to assist her in
her journey on Saturday - so that Fred could be with her as well.  But by
this morning, she had deteriorated so much that it would have been
completely selfish to make her endure any longer.

She passed peacefully in my arms - with the assistance of our beloved vet,
Dr. Cohen, and her favorite tech, Renee.

Marilyn - loving Mom of Bridgemates Amanda Lynn, Samantha Sue and Bob Burns