[Dailydrool] Update on squirrel food poop

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Jan 9 21:11:21 PST 2014

Well, I figured out why Baxter tore open the squirrel food and ate a bunch
of it and then pooped corn and grain balls for two days - he and Bunny both
love peanuts.  Every morning I go out and fill the squirrel feeder and
scatter some of the food on the ground under the tree, the doves love the
dried corn.  Baxter and Bunny and Bea all come running out after me, Bea to
chasechasechase, and Bunny and Bax to graze for the unshelled peanuts, which
they then eat.  Took old dumb Mama a while to catch on because I do not like
nuts and don't eat them, so it never occurred to me that in their previous
life someone obviously gave them unshelled peanuts to snack on.  What a
bunch.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net