[Dailydrool] bird feeders

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 04:47:19 PST 2014

When I had feeders out I had to fence them off because the dogs ate the
seed that fell on the ground (and I had catchers under the feeders) and
other than debris they were also eating bird poop. I had visions of seeds
and hulls and poop turning to cement in their intestinal tracts, and
obstructing. Not to mention spoiled seeds and disease from sick birds.
And:
If you have ever dumped water accidentally on clumping cat litter and
watched it turn to cement, that was another big concern I had of the dogs
getting into the cat box. and put the boxes out of reach. The world is
fraught with peril for a breed that eats anything it finds.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc