[Dailydrool] Bird Feeders and Plants

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 06:56:38 PST 2014

I am also very very very careful what flowers and plants I put in the
backyard. Anything even questionable goes in front. A few years ago I
discovered the birds had brough a Pokeberry into the garden and from what I
read every damn thing about them is poisonous, and I spent two years
getting rid of that. Luckily it was fenced off. Now it would not be, and I
watched like a hawk this year for it to come back but it did not.
Lilies of the Valley, Jack in the Pulpit, Nicotania, all horribly poisonous.
Be sure (I got a Burpee catalog this week, it must be spring) that what you
plant is non-toxic. If you aren't sure then don't plant it.
I caught the boys going through the catalog looking for a Bacon Plant. They
said even a Kibble Plant would be ok. I am afraid they are in for a huge
disappointment.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.

PS. Conley walked into Doc's crate yesterday and pissed in it. You think
there is a message there?