[Dailydrool] Thank you for your kindness

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sat Jan 11 07:16:49 PST 2014

I want to thank each and every one of you for the many  emails, posts and cards sent to us  before and following  Cecilia's trip to the rainbow bridge. I have read them so many times with tears streaming down my face.  I am so grateful for all your kind thoughts and support. I' m so grateful for this list and the outpouring of love and support from each of you. I know Cecilia would be too.

Cecilia loved being outdoors. So much so that I've often wondered if she was part polar bear. Then she was born in Wisconsin. She would beg to go out in the worst of a storm and would come to the door to let me know she was okay but would not want to  come back inside. I've lost track of how many times  I would have to put on  a raincoat or parka and boots to go out and get her. She would want to go r ight back out again. I would tell her she'd been out there long enough and she would stand by the door and whine. Eventually she would give up and find a bed or crate to take a nap . Because of her profound  fondness for the great outdoors, I chose to have  her ashes spread over a Christmas tree farm out in the country near the  mountains.  A very peaceful and beautiful place for her to be set free.

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets