[Dailydrool] Confusing Vomiting

Lynne Miller lmseeyore2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 11 11:50:12 PST 2014

Charlie Brown has started vomiting and I'm not sure why. It started yesterday afternoon and then it happened earlier at 1:30. He only did it once yesterday and then was fine and now out of the blue he did it again. Other than the vomitting he's fine. He's been eating, playing and just being the normal Charlie. It's just weird because it was just that one time yesterday and now the one time today (so far). Has anyone had this experience before? I'm going to go get some chicken and rice and start that and take away his dog food and treats and see what happens. If anyone can help with this I really would appreciate it. Thanks.

Lynne, Mom slave to Charlie Brown, Barney and Fred(ATB)