[Dailydrool] Update from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 13:53:49 PST 2014

Hey everyone!   We survived the blizzard.  It didn't really make me a happy
camper, but it got me out of a bath.  At least now it is finally beginning
to warm up and I found my missing hippo!  I must have taken it outside and
Bugsey fell down on the job and didn't bring it in for me.  I am a Princess
Fairy. My subjects are required to do that kind of drudgery for me.

Yesterday we all had a bad case of cabin fever.  So, I decided to steal
Bugsey's favorite stuffed elephant.  I was on the other side of the coffee
table shaking it and pretending that I was killing it.  He jumped out of
the Mom's lap, jumped over the coffee table and flattened me.  He has never
drawn blood before, but mom and I were beginning if that might change.
 Nope.  He just took back his elephant and jumped back on couch with it.
 Then...then...Mom yelled at...me!  Where is the justice in the world?  She
said I knew he was in a bad mood. (Beauford: we did, we did, we really did.
 I was giving the boy a wide berth!)  I knew there was a chance of him
going ballistic if I played with his elephant.  I felt mildly better when
Bugsey had to go take a nap with the stupid elephant.

Conley!  I can't believe your mom let you get away with peeing in Doc's
crate.  Beauford and I are always trying to defile Bugsey's crate, but the
mom won't let us!

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey, the mom, Jennifer