[Dailydrool] Debbie's cards

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 12 18:48:39 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I haven't been reading much the drool because of my health, but i'm ok.
I was sad to read our Debbie is in hospital, but if she needs it. She needs it.
The prayers for her are on constantly.
I'd like to know if I can continue to send her cards to her addy or there is a special one for the hospital.
I also got a card for a dear drooler who lost her baby some months ago. I will post them all as soon as i can.
Violeta came to visit and continue to produce the extra sticky sardine drool, that Xaxa taught her. And send drool to all who need," hoomans or dawgies. Works wib themall", she said.
So many of you are in my prayers, because each of us pray a little, it becomes a big prayer, for healthy humans droolers and dawgies droolers, basset or wannabees.
My lub to all.
Virginia, mom to Violeta and Xaxa( in heaben now)

Duda Virginia Oliveira
Love me, love dogs.