[Dailydrool] Velcro Dogs

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 19:53:25 PST 2014

Dale mentioned that Snoopy was very affectionate and it reminded me of how Archie was so "don't touch me", once he was settled in bed. I always thought how nice it would be to have a Basset that was more snuggly, but now that Clifford is 5+ mts, he wants to sleep draped over my neck or nose in my face. Once he is comfortable (never mind if I'm ok), he doesn't like for me to move at all. It was real cute when he weighed 18 lbs, but now he cuts off my wind and creates a real challenge when I try to turn over. I really can't say why we take this kind of abuse from these smoozy monsters, guess we just don't know any better.
Best to all who are ailing, especially those in the deep freeze.
Judy in Fresno