[Dailydrool] Early risers and those who sleep late

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 22:35:07 PST 2014

Houndage and humans around here all turn in around ten. Two of three hounds (Bo and Mila) are up to start the day by six. the third hound snoozes in bed until nine AM unless wakened. third hound will skip breakfast in favor of sleeping in. If wakened and loaded into the car to drop DH at work, third hound goes right back to sleep and needs to be wakened again after the car returns home. third hound (Harley) is also the snuggle in bed hound.  Reminds me of my human family of origin. Mom and brother were up by six. My dad and I would sleep til eight if allowed to do so. do others of you have early risers and sleep later hounds as well?