[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge and Montana needs help with a raffle

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 13 07:58:43 PST 2014

Please continue to vote for Suncoast Basset Rescue from Florida they are
doing well in the race to win.... Leslie in Montana was sure grateful so
many wanted to help her and she emailed me personally she really felt greedy
to run again but does need some help so even though I have had many
suggestions for next time I will add her rescue back  to the list again and
we will take a vote for the next challenge and if she wins next time she
will not bow out.
 Anyway we have a lot of great suggestions for the next challenge it will be
interesting to see who everyone picks.
Leslie is going to try to find someone to help her with a raffle. Do any
Droolers have time to help her set one up? She has some lovely items. If
anyone can help her here is her contact.

bassetrescuemt at gmail.com