[Dailydrool] Drool for Bongo

Ursula Kramer rodurs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 13 16:01:51 PST 2014

Bongo is our 12-13 year old Basset. Last year he had pancreatitis so he is on a strict diet. He has low thyroid and is taking medication for that, he also has arthritis and is taking Carprofen for that. This morning I awoke to that lovely smell of fresh poop in the house, got up and cleaned it up (this has happened before several months ago but this time it was not quite as firm as usual but not diarrhea). He ate breakfast at 6 am as usual but seemed a bit more clingy than usual all morning. Just as I was making my lunch he came over and here came his breakfast back up (this was 6 hours later) cleaned that up. Back to being clingy but at least he is resting comfortably. Thankfully today is my day off so I can keep an eye on him but I am worried about tomorrow while I am at work (thankfully a short shift). Any drool sent his way will be appreciated so that his stomach feels better.

Your Friend in Bassets,
Ursula