[Dailydrool] Snoopy had his gotcha day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 13 20:34:30 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Snoopy had his gotcha day yesterday.  He doesn't like to talk about it anymore, it was a long long time ago so he doesn't discuss the particulars, I didn't know him then, and nobody here will say ...... so I guess he just appeared one Jan 12th and has been Snoopy Rutz ever since is what I guess.   He's a fine hound, my brother Snoopy.  He's snuggly and he shares toys and wrestles real gentle and takes turns, he's a love bug is what he is, he's my big brother .... Snoopy.

OK, maybe he might have showed up here a train wreck but you'd never even guess just how scared/mad/sad/bad he was unless I told so my lips are sealed.  Now he's perfect.  A little bit loud (ahrooooooooooo) but he's got a real nice ahrooo so what can you say?

We got braided raw hides while they watched the football game (go 9ers) and we got belly rubs and then we had special treats and afterward we all got played with and after that we all got walked and we all had more belly rubs and oh ..... lots of snuggles and of course more treats and we played some alligator mouth and some fetch and some tuggie and we were all on the calendar and Snoopy was blowing a rasberry in the picture and yeah .... it was a good gotcha day.

More later from Gracie (eh hem .... he says it why can't I say it if he says it he's my big brother right?)