[Dailydrool] Woofs from Farm & Weather Station Howling Hound

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 07:19:19 PST 2014

Colt your roving weather and news hound woofing in from Farm & Weather Station Howling Hound. Ruger, the Momma and I survived the Polar Vortex! It was so cold here on the 6th that when we went outside to potty, I farted and snowflakes flew out of my butt! It was so cold here (-27 degrees with a howling wind) that our poor little paws tried to freeze to the ground while we tried to pee and momma had to come out and rescue us. Since it was to cold to be outside Ruger & I made the momma bake us cookies on the 6th & 7th to put in the freezer for summer. So currently it is finally back to normal temps for this area...THANK doG!!! But Mr. High and Mighty TV Weather person now saying that we might get visited by a baby polar vortex next week. I stomp my mighty paw and say "Mr. Baby Polar Vortex you are not welcome at our farm". Now for the big news. Grandpaw came over to our little farm last night and talked to momma about get a moo cow. Apparently momma's adopted brother (Grandpa's co-worker that is momma age) has a young cow that is small and getting bullied by the other cows. So momma and Grandpaw are going to take him. Ruger and I have named him T-Bone! Now for your weather report: This morning upon first outs Ruger and I were met with a frosty and crunchy ground, & the view was froggy. Temps were a chilly 25 degrees. Currently the frog has lifted his big froggy butt off of our farm, it is clear and sunny and it has warmed up to 30 degrees.
In other news we bring you a special update on my fight against cancer. I am doing very well, thank you for all the well wishes and healing drool. I have another chemo on Thursday. So please keep the healing and special cancer fighting drool coming...it is magical stuff. I luvs all of you.
This just in: A special farm alert report: Grandpaw just called this morning to say that if brother Jeff could catch Mr. T-Bone (soon to be our farms first beef cow) that he would arrive this weekend. Mmmmm Ruger and I can hardly wait to taste....Iiiiii mean, meat Mr. T-Bone. Bother Jeff said that Mr. T-Bone is a small steer, and the other cows are bulling him and won't let him eat to fatten up. So momma and Grandpaw are going to help him to marble...I mean fatten up. Excuse me I need a towel...I drooling all over my iPawPad....Colt your roving weather and news hound woofing out from Weather Station and farm - Howling Hound.

Colt (Weather and News Hound) & Ruger (News and Weather Editor & Producer, and CEO of Howling Hound Acres.