[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 18:21:12 PST 2014

Ben had his ultrasound on Monday, and the results indicated that there were
 no tumors, but the pancreas was slightly enlarged and light in color,
which is a  result of the pancreatitis.  We are running a blood panel and are
having a  few lymph nodes biopsied just to be sure.  He is eating well, in
fact very  well.  I have now found some no fat cheese.  I am hoping he is
recovering.  He is acting like his old self.  Just thought I would  keep all up
to date.

Douglas