[Dailydrool] Droolers

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:44:36 PST 2014

"You're simply the best! Better than all the rest! Better than anyone. Anyone I've ever met."
These lines from a Tina Turner song describe how I feel about my Drool family. We have had some huge vet bills lately for a baby donkey and a baby horse (who are both doing well now) and did not order a DD calendar  as I have every year. And yet in my mailbox was a calendar and stand! A wonderful Drooler sent it!  I cannot thank you enough! You have made me feel so cared about at a time when I really need it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Brenda and the Thundering Herd