[Dailydrool] Looking for rescue stories.

Janis Wetherbee havasuhounds at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:46:16 PST 2014

I'm usually a lurker more than a participant lately.  I like to write
basset related books and use the profits to benefit rescues.  I have an
idea for another book and I'd like to ask for your help!!  I want to write
a book about rescues of our hounds.  If you have rescued a hound and
wouldn't mind writing about it I will consider using it in my book.  Short,
long, sad, happy, funny, I'd like them all.  Pictures are great too!  What
I would like to do with the book is for each person's story I include I
would like to make a donation to their rescue of choice for using their
story.  I don't make any money off of the books so I can't really afford to
pay folks for using their story but I will give each person who's story I
use credit in the book and if you would include the rescue of your choice I
will try and make a donation to that rescue in your name for the book.  I
can't guarantee that I will use your story but I will try!
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Janis Wetherbee
with Mollie and Mack

--

Unconditional love comes from a rescued animal.  They may not be our whole
world but they make our worlds whole.