[Dailydrool] Mila reporting in

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 11:30:57 PST 2014

Hi, this is Mila, foster hound at PBF headquarters reporting in. well, you know, I think everything is going to be okay at my new digs. I've learned to walk through walls like the other hounds here, and I let myself in and out, even in the middle of the night to attend to potty needs, and it works great. there are lots of dog beds here ranging from  foam insides to fluffy to leather sofa cushions on the floor. there's a big fenced yard and a balcony that let's me spot cats at least two streets away. I've stopped barking all the time because I've figured out that the human slaves don't like that (they make me come inside when I bark too long). Harley is fun to play with. commander Bo is a trifle weird--he wears lounging pajamas inside the house--but he's sweet and seems to like me kissing his face. Hey, I'm a pretty young lady and he's a distinguished older gentleman. It figures, right? the chow is good, there are lots of pets, and very little stress. My real mom will be on leave and plans to visit in May or June. I bet I'll have loads to tell her. Thanks, Gracie, for the supportive words. You are right. I am not at the Rainbow bridge. I am just deployed to PBF headquarters for awhile. Mila