[Dailydrool] Gracie is worried

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 17 22:29:07 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie

It's been really warm here.  Really warm. Like in the 70s.   But Snoopy just now had his gotcha day so it's not summer.  Is it?   We're real worried because Julianne put all her stuff in that bag and daddy took her to the transport and Snoopy says she went away to summer camp he is sure he said but it's not summer is it?  I heard mommy say the kids are flying into the camp from all over.  I guess that's the ones too far away for ground transport.  But it's not summer.   Is it?

Mommy says its just mid winter party for the older kids (high school) and Julianne will be back Monday night but Snoopy says when she goes there she is gone for 8 weeks

We are pretty confused at our house because it is in the 70s and Julianne went away to summer camp but it's not summer.  Is it?

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw