[Dailydrool] Dear Conley.

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 18 17:06:56 PST 2014

Hi it's Gracie

I tried I really did I wrote a couple times and even Mr Snoopy wrote before Julianne left.  Now he is beside himself he is standing there right beside himself and he is up to no good so he is too busy to write.   He got into the side yard while daddy was cutting the grass and curated a whole broccoli.  It was the biggest one and the crown was ready but mommy only cuts the crown off cause the she gets side shoots well Mr Snoopy pulled it out of the ground and ate the whole thing except the leaves I swear and didn't even share. And then he got into Julianne's closet and dragged out a backpack from the back and when mommy picked it up something fallout and mommy used bad words so I guess he ratted out Julianne for leaving him.  He was playing with me for a little while bur right now he is sulking on a dogbed so I thought I would try to help you Conley

LuLu won't post she used more characters than she is allowed to use one time and got her story bounced back to her and she is being a pill about it.  What can you do?   Maybe they should dig out her long winded story out now and use it to fill up a digest

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw