[Dailydrool] all-alone-Cnly

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 17:08:37 PST 2014

Deer Cnly...its me Rudy...in sincitynati...oops...mom says its
sinsinnati...whateber!

Its boring...we are sittin here watchin' da piddly snow dat eberbody is
freakin' out about around here..we are not allowed to go out cause Dad says
we'll freeze and stuff although we are alloud to chase da squwerrels off da
deck...I bet its more fun at yur house...you gots lots more snow than we
gets here...but the peeps act like its a blizzerd...

Mom is eaten potato chips and sometimes we sneak a few and she's cookin dat
sinsinnati chili on da stove...it is good on spaghettis wif tiny orange
cheezies sprinkled all ober it and little chopped up raw oniyuns sprinkled
on it.  Most peeps don't know what dat is cause they don't lib here in
sinsinnati where its eberywhere.

So dats all I gots to report from dis part ob da country...
yur buddy

Rudy
ps..mom don't share da chili wif us cause she says its not good for us but
we sample it on da dishwasher door when she lets it hang open

Rudy

ps..she also dont share it cause she says we will stink up da bedroom at
nite cause it be hard on our tummies...I gots news for her....

okok...dats all..ober and out in sinsinnati

Rudy

--

*Drool to all in need.Luv and Kissies too.Pwincess LilyGurl ATB , Rudy-
Protege to the pwincess,  and the rest of the entourage*