[Dailydrool] Dere Miz Beberly

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Jan 18 22:42:38 PST 2014

Dis bees Sister Holly da Dolly, and mememe tells youze a leetle secret Miz
Beberly, jus atween us toos, you no tell nobody okeydokey?  Brudder Baxxer
no likes get wet, it bees rainin eben a leeetle bit, him no wants ta go out
and peepee.  Coupla weeks ago we is all in da sunroom wif da Mama, and it
bees dripping but not reely rainin, and all us gurls we goes out ta pee.
Mememe goes, den Krazy Bea (yep, her still krazy), den Sister Bunny.  Mama
sees all us goes out and comes back in, sez we is gud gurls.  Baxxer no go.
Den da Mama goes to da odder room fer a minit, comes back an dere bees a
pile ob poop close to da doggie door.  Mama sez who does dis, nassy, nassy,
nassy, den picks up da poop.  Alla time her sez nassy, nassy, dat Baxxer he
bees pretindin him is asleepin.  Mama noes who dun dis, but her not fuss at
Baxxer cuz her dint catch him.  But now Mama calls Baxxer her prissy boy.
Teeheeheee, he bees a prissy boy, no steps in wet grass or wantsa get
hisself wet.  Prissy Boy.  How embarrrasin.  Dats all, lub and kissies,
Sister Holly da Dolly.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net