[Dailydrool] Watchin da TB

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 04:34:51 PST 2014

Dis  Conly agin dem odders went beke to sleep after breaffas. Dum Doc he no
eet his but I did, MPerson not see it befour I got it.

Enways I watchin da TB lass nite. MPerson got on dat show wif da
poleecemans. Sumtimes dey gotta dog on dere too like Doc only not like Doc
becawse dey differmint an besides Doc wud nebber bite nobody. But DESE dogs
dey go inna place tail waggin OBOYOBOY MEBBE I GETS TO BITE SOMEWON TADAY!!

Dey almoss nebber do dey gotta leesh on.

I finking eny good Basset even bad Basset go fine dat guy inna bildin and
no bite, needer.
An sides dis guy he hide inna kichen inna donut shop Ise thinkin dat be
firss place a Basset gone look:da kichen.

So if youse ebber get yousef lost inna kichen youse call me I come fine you
yessir an m'am I wil indeed an we kin habe a liddel snackie while we waitin
for dem poleeces to catchup.

Love and healing Drool to all whut needs it,you nose who you is.

Conley Nigel Llewis an probly Doc if he not ousside alla time.