[Dailydrool] Debbiw Winchester

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 11:41:58 PST 2014

Update: Debbie is now recuperating at home. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!! At
least not now. She is getting settled in, there are home health people in
and out, she is still in pain, still on pain meds, still unable to walk but
she is out of the hospital. Wayne is home as well for awhile. I will
continue to provide as much information as I can, but in the meantime know
that she is relieved to be home, that Elwood is not speaking to her at the
moment but that she expected that.

We are delighted to have her home even for a while, and wish her the very
very best and for her.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley, Doc