[Dailydrool] Jasmin and Joshua with lilly,justin and jade ATB

Jonathan Molyneaux johnmoly at mweb.co.za
Mon Jan 20 23:42:39 PST 2014

Good morning all . and healing drool been sent to all in need. This is
Jasmin and Joshua chiming in: we are waiting for the taxi to pick us up for
a day at the Spa and with the slave Johnathan finally up to date with the
drools we thought we would do a bit of typing. My sister Jasmin is an ornery
and mean old girl, she nicked me on the nose in a fight. She left a little
dry food after eating her supper and as she was on the way out of the room
in which she eats ,I rushed in to eat the left overs without waiting for her
to exit fully, she suddenly turned around and returned warning me to back
off from her left overs, I would not and we ended up in a fight with me
coming off 2 best. While separating and spraying us with water the slave
Johnathan was bitten on the inside of the upper left leg and the left foot
which is sporting 3 holes made from one of our teeth, fortunately for him it
was not the foot that was battered by the fork and coke bottle. What annoyed
Johnathan was the fight was over the dry food and 24/7 there are 2 dishes of
the stuff in the kitchen which may last up to 14 days before been thrown out
or replenished if eaten. We are sending respond to medication and be
comfortable drool to humans Saralyn, Marlene ,Debbie and Jackie's mother. We
are sending welcome drool to Dikta, Hazel June, Walter and Molly Jane. We
are sending well done drool to Groover on helping to rescue his elderly
slave with the broken hip. Mila we are pleased to hear that you are making
the best of your home away from home. Lose weight drool been sent to
Mackenzie. We are sending drool that all of Blind Max, Fat Back, Axi, Emily
,Heidi  and the many more around the world without homes, have all been
placed or will be soon placed in a home they can call their own forever
home. We are sending get well and stay well drool to Ben, Bongo, Colt,
Rolph, Horton, Charlie Brown, Beasley, Toffee, Henry, Clara, Otis, Daisy
Mae, Lil Miss Daisy Halo, Jersey, Mackenzie, Regina, Oliver, Philby, Cola,
Gracie, Molly Anne and Romeo. We are sending comforting and heart healing
drool to the slaves and fur friends of Rockerfeller, Charlie, Homer,
Cecelia, Amanda Lynn and Huggie Bear , who have all left for the Bridge and
we will ask the slaves to light a candle and give us some extra treats in
their honour.

Jasmin and Joshua looking forward to coming home squeaky clean.

Lilly Justin and Jade ATB just looking in with lots of interest .

Slaves William and Johnathan forever busy doing one thing or another.