[Dailydrool] Rolph's tail end

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 21 04:58:09 PST 2014

Following the advice of droolers, Rolph, Clara and I took a trip to see vet Kevin.
It turns out he did indeed have an impacted and slightly infected anal glad with "unusual" contents.

Kevin did the deed with the rubber gloves and Rolph is not as fond of him as he used to be.

We will now be adding pumpkin to his daily meals. I was amused to be told "an American study" had shown pumpkin was best for extra fibre. I knew about pumpkin years ago thanks to the Drool!

Thanks everyone for your responses.

Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK