[Dailydrool] advice needed please

leslie pimentel-matthews lesliematthews13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:01:21 PST 2014

For the past 3 weeks Howard has had a stuffed nose... He has been to the
vetman 3 times, each time we were given a different anti biotic. last visit
vetman finally took a sample to send to the lab.  He was x-rayed and no
tumors, ect in the nasal cavity...

I don't  mean to sound nasty, but Howie's nose looks so crusty and i can
only imagine how hard it is for him to breath through his nose... I have
tried to get some stuff out (by hand so to speak)  but I get him aggravated
and he growls at me.. (which i don't blame him)..

question number one... is there a good way to get rid of that gunk or to
soften it up?

question number two.. my vetman says it is probably his teeth that are
infected and causing this and they need to be cleaned, but they can't be
cleaned until the nose is cleared up.... anybody else have this happen???

Howard is eating like a champ, peeing pooping are all normal... the vetman
pushed on his teeth and it didn't hurt...

Bev, thanks for keeping us up to date with Debbie and the Virginia Beach
gang,  i haven't stopped believig..

Heart healing drool to all those that have had furbabies to the bridge...

healing drool for all those 2 leggers and 4 leggers that aren't feeling
well....

Leslie, Howard, Simba and Stan (atb)... hunkering down tonight for the
Easst Coast/ Cape Cod Ma, blizzard.

sorry for the long post.