[Dailydrool] advice needed please

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 21 14:17:53 PST 2014

Well .....LuLu went through a bought of crusty icky nose.  I found polysporin helped her to be more comfortable.  A warm washcloth over the snooter helped to loosen the stuff up and polysporin helped sooth the snooter.  So I could clean her up but by the next day (or so) she was all crusty again  It went on and on and then she needed her teeth cleaned (unrelated to this, so I thought) and afterwards the vet prescribed a standard antibiotic ..... and the crusty nose went away.  So I don't know if it was the teeth cleaning or the antibiotic or both, but LuLu cleared right up and that was last summer and no reoccurance.

Good luck,
Dale