[Dailydrool] Marlene and Drool to All

Sherry Carreon sherry.carreon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 06:04:46 PST 2014

First would like to send healing drool to Marlene who had neck surgery yesterday. Healing drool to Miss Debbie, who has had a long tough fight, and still has a ways to go, but keep believing and when the burden gets too much, try and remember your drool family is more than willing to help carry it, or at least what we can carry for you. Cancer can be such a private battle from hell, but you are surrounded by love and healing drool.

Also healing drool to everyone going through the loss of their fur babies, sick fur babies and just anyone that needs a little drool. Too many of our babies have left for the Bridge.

Also quick comment regarding people making disparaging comments about our babies, years ago was at dog show with our Sarge (ATB), he was in the hound (duh) group ring, having won best of breed,  and as his proud momma, I was on the side lines cheering him on when behind me a man said "what an ugly dog and one that only his mother could love." Now I am a shy person usually, but that could not go without a comment, so I turned around and said to the laughing idiots that were with him "and his momma does love him", their laughter went to snickers, but then when my Sarge won group, I turned around to the shocked silence and said "yep, and that beautiful basset baby boy just kicked all of your dogs behind" and I walked away, of course I probably tripped on some grass or something, but I was soooooooooooo proud of my baby.

Sherman sends his love and drool to all in need, and he is waiting for the snow and cold to go away. He does not like the snow.

Sherry, mom the Squirmy Sherman
Sent from my iPad