[Dailydrool] This and that

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:49:52 PST 2014

Just want to say healing drool to all that need it and heart felt drool and
massive hugs to those that have lost loved ones and fur babies. We have
been in the process of moving from Kansas to Florida since mid December. It
has been a very difficult time. We have finally often into our house. I do
believe that  the dogs and cats now know that we re home. The horses will
not be arriving until March. My main concenright now is Milton. His ears
are still not good and his eyes are getting more milky looking. Need to
find a good vet hue

Marsha and he ex Kansas crew