[Dailydrool] nebberminds

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 16:57:01 PST 2014

Those of us on the east coast are experiencing some weird weather. Today I left for work under cloudy skies. Around 10 am snow started falling and is predicted to hit at least 12 inches. My office closed at one and when I got home there was about 5 inches on the ground. I opened the back door to let the gang out and usually Loki shoots out no matter what the weather. He stood there looking at all the white and then moved about a foot from the door and peed and came inside. Crackers then peed in the same spot and walked a few feet before coming back in. Jordan went out and immediately came back in, no way was she going to squat in that. At dinner time no one went out. I have put a bunch of ragged old bath towels on the kitchen floor for them to use finding that instead of incessant mopping that it is easier to launder towels. It is still snowing and over the predicted foot of snow. We also will be in single digits until the weekend. Thankfully my neighbor snow blows me out but I guess I will have to shovel some pee trails once the snow stops. Right now we are all curled up in the family room nice and warm.
Kathy with Crackers, Loki and Jordan who aint going out in that stuff!