[Dailydrool] Update from Beauford

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 17:36:44 PST 2014

I would really like to complain about all the cold weather, but the mom
says everyone is colder than they normally are, so I don't think I will get
much support.

The mom has been working on cleaning out kitchen cabinets.  Bugsey likes to
help her.  Browyn and I stay in the living room where we can see everything
they are doing, and chew on our nylabones.  Apparently, mom found some
smoked cow hooves in an old pot shoved back in a cabinet.  No, we aren't
asking why, and mom isn't explaining.  The important thing is that instead
of finding a more appropriate place to put the hooves, she just gave them
to us!  Woo Hoo!  Anyway, I have been laying in my dog bed and chewing on
mine.  Browyn has decided that she should play with the cow hoof like a
tennis ball.  Silly girl!  The DH is not happy because it makes a lot of
noise on the hardwood floor.  Bugsey is just sitting on the couch with it
protected between his front legs.  Nope.  He is not chewing on it.  He is
weird that way.

Thanks to the cow hooves, we are drooling buckets and buckets for all the
sick humans, humans who have lost a hound and the sick hounds.

Beauford with Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess