[Dailydrool] Drool to those in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 19:22:55 PST 2014

Ben heer.  My poor swabe be worried agin.  I ate my dindin tonite  and den
dwank awot ob water an den frew up da water an my dindin.  So now  he be
feedin me by hand somb fud, an I be eetin it.  So now i habs droow to  send to
aw dose in need.  It goin to Philby what gots a bad back, an it  goes to
Bongo, to.  Hope he continues to do gud, an get better.  I  awso sendin it to
Rolph wiff da bad butt gwands an to Toffee.  I noze dat  Toffee wiww be
tweated wike a queen.  It awso goin to Howard wiff da stuffy  nose.  Dwoow hedin
to aw dat needz it.

Ben