[Dailydrool] Drool to thosein need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Jan 27 18:46:27 PST 2014

Ben, who appears to be doing pretty well, is sending lots of drool to all
those houndies in need.  He is sending lots of it to Jacquelynn and her
Pierre Jr. and Pumpkin who have had operations and procedures and is now
waiting  for the results.  We are glad that Pumpkin's splenectomy went well and
that  she is recovering.  Hope that the results are good ones and that you
will  have lots of time together with them.  Drool is also going to Marlene's
Maggie who had to go to the ER.  Hope all is well with her.  Poor  Marlene,
who is recovering from neck surgery sure could use good news about  Maggie.
Drool heading to Dale's Gracie, that all is well with her and that  she
doesn't do that again.  Lastly drool going out to Dexter.  Hope  that they can
figure out what is the matter.  The waiting is so hard.   I will include my
prayers along with Ben's drool.

Douglas