[Dailydrool] Sorry: not Basset related

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 08:18:42 PST 2014

Sorry I have to write about health issues on the drool,  but it's the  only
way to reach out to my drool family  about my surgery results,   the
surgery it's  self was successful.  removed 2 disc and put in poly  (urathane ????
) spacers with bone grafts in the center,  then  they fused it with metal
plate & screws,  I have NO collar.  had  breathing tube for 24 hours,  and
that is where the complications came into  play,  I am back home,  but still
can not swallow very well,   just HORRIBLE pain and I had a very bad reaction
to anesthesia   which  I have never had before,  was so sick for 2 days, (
couldn't walk  because I was so dizzy with bad headache) or eat because I
was so  nauseated.  This NOT what I had expected.  thought it was going to be
a cake walk in the park !   It HASN"T been.

as for my girls,  Maggie is extremely broke out from allergies,   I know
that hubby has been feeding her off the table,  he said NO,   but I know
different.  Annie is extremely itchy and scratchy  and has  a lot of dry skin
issues.  both girls stink,  but can't do anything  about it now,  I am only
allowed to lift a half cup of coffee, that's  it .  it is so DAMN cold here
very low wind chills and lots of snow  for this weekend if there is such a
thing ???????  guess this is a good  time to be sick,

time to go back to bed,  OH YES,  I sleep a lot  being up  whips me big
time  but I am trying,  you all know me,  MS  ATTITUDE !

Marlene  and my girls