[Dailydrool] Nursemaid Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 24 13:38:09 PST 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

The clueless momPerson came staggering in from work mid morning yesterday and hauled herself up on the big bed.  She was shivering which was weird because I got up there and she was HOT.  She couldn't breath very well and kept using her asthma inhailer.  She got a shot back in October, but apparently the shot didn't stop the flu this year, she is shot, let me tell ya.

And the dadPerson is trying to take care of everything but he's clueless.  Last night he made dinner and when he was clearing he clean forgot it wasn't a house full of labs and put the serving platter on the floor.  i am NOT kidding just put that serving platter right on the floor and walked away.  So the three of us rushed over there and tongue wrestled to clear out the good stuff that was left.  We were all nice, I mean the momPerson is sick and the dadPerson is trying to help so we are too.

Poor momPerson didn't sleep all night.  Just moaning and turning and stuff.  LuLu and Gracie were up there and they apparently did EVERYTHING wrong.  dadPerson got up and fed us and afterwards I made sure to get up there first.  I took the spot in the middle, rooted down under the covers, turned over and pressed every veribrae of my spine into her back.  And she went to sleep just like that and slept a good two hours.  She's been napping off and on all day.  Less coughing.  Less hot.

I left her alone long enough, I better go check her.  Everyone else in this house is clueless.

More later from nursemail Snoopy who loves his momPerson