[Dailydrool] Pumpkin hound and a little this and that

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 17:13:41 PST 2014

She is in respite care at the Vet's until her splenectomy on Monday.  I miss her with all my being, and she is my eldest hound at over 13 years old.  This is a radical operation, but I don't see any other option for her.  I believe with all my heart that Pierre Sr. from the bridge, and my Dad (a Veterinarian, ATB) both sent me signs from Heaven that I am doing the right thing for the girl.
That being said, I am still worried about Jr., he gets his liver biopsy on Monday, the same day Pumps gets her major surgery.  It is approved that the can be next door neighbors in the kennel.
Marlene, if I could I would be there physically for you to help you with your hounds.  I know how much you care for you babies, and know that you and they are in my prayers.
Sharon, I am a lot of drools behind, but I gleaned that you lost a Huggie Bear.  I send my most heart felt condolences for your loss.  It is a painful process, and the joy they brought us is greater than the pain of the loss, and in retrospect, it takes a long time to figure this out.
healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the smaller herd, and I miss Pumpkin so much, but she is on a "vacation"