[Dailydrool] Chemo, not getting ahead, but already ready to say no

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 17:05:23 PST 2014

When Pumps went in on Thurs, I immediately said no chemo, and she is 13 plus.  She gets a splenectomy on Monday.
I have high hope the spleen is benign but I doubt it, but, again, I have high hope.
Should she be positive, I doubt I would consider chemo, both because of her age and what I witnessed via Max.
Angelika, please email me privately if you can, as you once mentioned alternative remedies.
I want to have know how before sorrow.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd, more little every day