[Dailydrool] Gracie

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 17:00:18 PST 2014

You could have called but I wouldn't have been very much help. She got into
SOMETHING. Much as I hated doing it I looked up the symptoms of pot,
cocaine and nicotine on dogs. None of them quite fit, I am relieved to say.
Chocolate or coffee might also cause the high respirations and anxiety. It
would have to be a lot of chocolate or Baker's chocolate tho.
Here is another thought: could he have eaten and been bitten by a spider or
other venomous small critter? What plants do you have in the house?
Remember when Elwood nearly died and it turned out to be a houseplant?
Or.
Could she have had the flu? Stomach cramps, nausea, ...?

I am as clueless as can be. Sorry. Let me know if you figure it out.