[Dailydrool] Cow Hooves and Lady Dogs A Tale of Woe by Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 11:23:03 PST 2014

Hi everyone.  Life sucks and then you die.  That is something the mom tells
us every time we think things aren't going our way.  Well, things are most
definitely not going my way.  Beauford told you about the cow hooves.  What
he didn't mention was that he is a total pig when it comes to cow hooves.
 Instead of chewing on them for days like you are supposed to, he destroys
them and tries to eat the pieces.  This doesn't sit well with the mom and
the DH.  They say he could choke, get a blockage or tear up his stomach.
 Because he is a jerk, the mom took them away.  I was still chewing on
mine!  It was almost entirely intact!  Browyn's was a little worse for
wear, but she decided she would one chew on hers if it was frozen. There
must be something about it in Fairy Princess manual, but we didn't get a
copy.

Now for stupid Browyn the Fairy Princess.  Yep, Dixie taught Browyn not to
take anything off of anyone.  She doesn't bite.  She just ignore you when
you growl and lays right on top of you like you don't even exist!  She
steals all my stuffed animals and shakes them to death!  Then, she seems to
think that my sole purpose in life is to wait on her hand and foot!  Okay,
she makes Beauford wait on her hand and foot too.  She will not ring the
bells to go outside.  She goes to the door and waits about 2 seconds.  We
either need to jump up and go ring the bells and wait with her or a parent
needs to jump up and run and open the door.  IF that doesn't happen, she
goes into the dining room and poops!  How disgusting?!  Then the DH yells,
not at a hound (there is something in the puppy training manual about
that), but because it stinks.  Well then, Browyn the little Fairy Princess
gets all upset and cries.  It is just a big mess.  So we have to stay on
our toes.  She also has no common sense.  She thinks she can stay outside
and go hunting in this weather.  No sir!  It is too stinking cold!  So, I
have to go out there and drag her in by her ears.  It is a good thing I am
a lot stronger than her.  Of course she doesn't seem to understand that I
am trying to keep her from freezing to death.  So, she tries to bite me.
 Don't even get me started on the food and treat situation.  She thinks it
is perfectly okay to steal our food and treats, but we can't even look
cross eyed at her when she has food.  Fortunately, the mom understands that
Browyn may be a Fairy Princess, but she is also a pig and if she steals our
stuff, mom will give us more if we come sit by her instead of going after
the little pig.  Those of you without lady dogs in your house are probably
lucky.  Of course, I don't know what I would really do with myself if I
didn't have a Fairy Princess to take care of all the time.  Did I mention,
the first time we met her, she was 16 weeks old.  She grabbed both our
leashes and dragged us all over the place.  That should have been a sign to
us of things to come.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess